LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
Unintentionally leaving your lane without signaling will trigger steering wheel vibration.
ROAD DEPARTURE MITIGATION
Getting too close to the edge of the road triggers corrective steering and brakes.
LANE KEEP ASSIST SYSTEM
Alerts and gently corrects the steering to guide you back to the centre of your lane.
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Senses risk of collision with the vehicle ahead and alerts you.
COLLISION MITIGATION BRAKING SYSTEM
Brakes are automatically applied when there’s an increasing risk of collision.
AUTO HIGH BEAM
Detection of vehicles from the opposite lane automatically switches to low and high beams.
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
Cruise at a fixed speed and a safe distance from the vehicle ahead.^
LOW SPEED FOLLOW
Automatically stops and moves your HR‑V to follow the flow of traffic.^^
LEAD CAR DEPARTURE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
Get alerted when the vehicle ahead moves.
- *Honda SENSING alerts and assists drivers to drive safely on the road. Honda SENSING functions best in conducive weather and visibility conditions. Keep the cameras clean and unobstructed for optimum performance. Despite the capabilities of Honda SENSING, drivers remain responsible for safely operating the vehicle and avoiding collisions. Drivers should always keep their hands on the steering wheel and be in control of their driving behaviour at all times.
- ^Works with Low Speed Follow.
- ^^Works with Adaptive Cruise Control.
- Actual model, features and specifications may vary in detail from image shown.
- Subject to change without prior notice.
- Colours are subject to stock availability.