Job Function / Description:
- Attend to customer daily service needs as compliance to SST procedures.
- Greet customer and scheduling service appointment.
- Writing service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs.
- Promoting service and parts sales.
- Execution of CSI related duties and responsibilities.
- Co-ordinate with Foreman and Job Controller on work progress status.
- Handle customer complaints and ensures high customer satisfaction standard.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Automotive/Mechanical, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in automotive or related business is required for this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows.
- Possess a good-team-working and have a positive attitude.
- Able to multi-task and have good communication and customer service skills.
- Able to speak proficiently in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Setia Alam.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Experience in Automotive Service Advisory and Technical knowledge and skills.